Aircraft Mechanic FAR Book: Rules for Aviation Mechanics, Maintenance Operations, and Repair Shops
- Title 14 Parts 1, 3, 5, 13, 21, 23, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 39, 43, 45, 47, 48, 65, 91, 110, 119, 121 (J, L, Z, AA, DD), 125, 135, 145, 147, and 183
- Advisory Circulars 20-62E, 20-109A, 21-12C, 39-7D, 43-9C, 43.9-1G
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly identified
- Free updates available online and via email subscription service for regulation and procedural changes
- Comprehensive FAR index
- Tabs printed in page margins for quick reference
Specifications Aircraft Mechanic FAR Book
- Edition: 2023
- Page Count: 672
- Illustrations: FAA figures, black and white
- ISBN Number: 978-1-64425-219-2
- Dimensions: 8.25 x 10.75 inches
- Copyright: 1945-2022 Aviation Supplies & Academics, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Date Published: 2022
- Format: Softcover Book
- Illustrations: FAA figures, black and whit
- Weight: 3.30 lbs
eBundle / eBook
ASA eBooks are for one person’s use and can be read on up to five devices total using e-reader applications that are compatible with an Adobe ID. To read eBooks on more than one device, the e-reader applications on those devices must be authorized with your Adobe ID.To create an Adobe ID, or to recover lost or forgotten ID information like your login or password, (Click Here)
Look Inside – 2023 FAR AMT
- eBook PD – A protected document that looks identical to its print book counterpart. Exact formatting and layout of the print books is maintained (text, images, margins, page breaks, etc.). Displays best on 10-inch or larger screens. Not recommended for small screens (phones) which require you to zoom in and pan around to see the full page. This document is not a .pdf file type. It is a .acsm file type. See http://asa2fly.com/use-ebooks for more details on how to setup your device.
- Softcover Book – Printed book with heavyweight cover stock.
- eBook EB – A protected document designed for reflowable content. Also referred to as an ePub or “Electronic Publication” format. Easily viewed on both small and large screens. Text, images, and pages will adapt or reflow to fit the screen size of the device, so zooming is not necessary to read. Text size can be adjusted in an ebook reader app. Visit http://asa2fly.com/use-ebooks for more details on how to setup your device.
- eBundle – Includes both the print book and eBook PD.